“Film is incredibly democratic and accessible, it’s probably the best option if you actually want to change the world, not just re-decorate it.” – Banksy
TOGETHER WE CAN HELP YOU GROW
We offer in depth review service for Feature Films, Short Films, Documentaries and Experimental Films, The review is a targeted and to-the-point critique that is aimed at film watchers; the perfect for publicity for your film. The creative services are longer, in-depth overviews of what your film did right and what it did wrong, for the sole purpose of helping you and other filmmakers make better films. Both have a small fee required due to the time they take and the fact that films submitted here are guaranteed to be covered when officially submitted.
Need to know the reception of your film from the perspective of a film watcher? Want powerful publicity that will get people into festivals to watch your film and requesting it at Netflix? Then the Critical Review Service is for you. Our reviewers are film enthusiasts who enjoy Indie films as much as they enjoy Hollywood films. As such, they’ll give your film a fair shake and tell other film viewers what they liked and what didn’t work for them in a short, succinct review that’s great for press kits and getting folks to request your movies; Paranormal Activity as an example.
If you submit a competent, well crafted film, they’ll watch the entire film before writing the review. Then you’ll have a shot at winning our CULT CRITIC AWARD. However, if you’ve made some colossal mistakes; your audio is messed up, your camerawork gives people migraines, or your actors can’t act – they’ll stop and let you know exactly at what point you lost them. That alone is powerful information.
Terms & Conditions for Critical Review Service:
1. You will be required to submit a secure online screener (Vimeo or Youtube link) of your film.
2. We don’t accept DVD, Blu-ray or Hard disc for reviewing the film.
3. We do not critique or review pornography, as this is a serious filmmaking magazine.
4. Reviewers will be assigned as befits compatibility and open-mindedness with a film’s genre.
5. All reviews are final and will not be altered or removed once they are posted at Cult Critic, regardless of the final result.
6. If you make major changes to a film, you may request an additional review for your film, but you will pay the standard submission price and the old review will also be viewable.
Designed to assist filmmakers learn how to make better films. And for our filmmaking audience, critiques are published on Cult Critic to provide help for both the submitting filmmakers and our readers. Remember, these are NOT film reviews, which are for general publicity and public interest, but are instead film critiques which are done by trained filmmakers to help you make better films. Most critiques are two to four times longer than a review due to the depth and scope.
Terms & Conditions for Creative Consultancy Service:
1. We do not critique or review pornography, as this is a serious filmmaking magazine.
2. All critiques are final and will not be altered or removed once they are posted at Cult Critic, regardless of the final result.
3. Waits for critiques will likely be longer than for reviews, since, so that constructive advice can be given, all critiques are performed by other filmmakers.
4. You must contact us before submitting your payment to make sure an available film critic is free. Fees will not be refunded if you fail to do this.
5. You will be required to submit a secure online screener (Vimeo or Youtube link) of your film.
6. We don’t accept DVD, Blu-ray or Hard disc for reviewing the film.
7. If you make major changes to a film, you may request an additional critique for your film, but you will pay the standard submission price at that time and the old critique will also be viewable.
TO SUBSCRIBE TO CREATIVE SERVICES: CLICK THE CAT